Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winding down or winding up?

Just a couple days before Christmas and I am feeling rather frazzled.  Of course, aren't we all, but just doesn't seem like the time of year to be learning how to create a blog.....this isn't the first time that I have said those very words, or similar , to myself.  I seem to thrive in chaos....having said that, I wonder if most artist feel the same way?  If my heels are spinning and my hair afire, then I am accomplishing something...ha, or so I think.

My father use to say......"will you sit down"
My deceased husband use to say....."do you ever sit down"
My new friend says.............."you never sit down"

Observant men in my life. 

So, I added some blogs to follow today and you will see them on my page....another milestone.....must seem simple to you seasoned bloggers, but each step has been a baby step for me....no giant leaps here. 

On top of it all....I try to prepare for being away for four months....today...estimating taxes...geez!

Thank goodness that I have someone house-sitting for me.....one last worry....for sure....
Soon I will be doing this, but of course after a hard day of painting and taking pictures....now where is that Pina Colada?Winding down or winding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment