Thursday, December 26, 2013

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am exhausted.  Really thinking of taking a nap or maybe a long hot bath....

Christmas was special this year for I spent lots of time with family and friends.  It is this camaraderie  that makes any holiday a blessing. It is a hoot to listen to the little ones at Christmas and watch them grow with the years and become more aware of their surroundings and the happiness of others.

Each year I give the kids a gift of charity.  This year, since they both play soccer, I gave soccer balls to kids that would otherwise not have them.. Their parents take this time to explain how important it is to give to others that might not have has much opportunity as they do.  They were very proud......

Least this post get too serious....another special moment was when Luna opened her tutu......"It is beautiful!".....could my heart melt anymore? 

The sun is shinning....the hummingbird is peeking in the window... and I am looking forward to my travels to the sun and indulging in the art....




The "Beautiful TuTu"

No comments:

Post a Comment