Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just meandering down the road like a couple of turtles....slow, but sure.  Spent a couple days with my 90 year old aunt.  What an inspiration for all of us......she runs circles around me and, those that know me well, know that is not an easy task. At ninety she is sharp as a tack, looks like a model and plays golf.  I hang around her hoping for some of her energy.  Her eye for fashion and decoration is beyond reproach. She has traveled the world and can share stories until you slide off the sofa from shear exhaustion!!!!  She lives  in a golf community and as I was walking the other day...to try to loose this storeroom of cookies I carry.....I came across this tree......great way to start an art trip....
Perhaps I am watching too much fantasy TV.....?
The Monster Tree Greets Me With  Smile......or I hope it is a smile.....I didn't stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment